Recognizing DVD

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Recognizing DVD

Postby jenjen2601 » 02 Jun 2010, 23:56

I have purchased Ideal DVD Software...it works fine on my first pc.....I recently bought a new PC and the operating system is Windows 7. When I put the DVD in my drive, it keeps telling me to insert a DVD...windows recognizes it...but the copy software doesn't. Is there something else I should be trying? Thank you so much for your help. By the way, I have downloaded the latest version of the software, so, that's not the problem.
jenjen2601

Re: Recognizing DVD

Postby cloud » 03 Jun 2010, 06:46

Please first use your DVD player software to play the DVD to see if it can be played well.
Then, re-open Ideal DVD Copy and try again.

If your issue persists, please tell us the exact name of the DVD, then use your windows explorer to browse it, view the "VIDEO_TS" folder by "details" mode, then send us a screenshot of that folder. Finally, click Image, click "Export log file" to export the log file and upload it here. Then we'll help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows