TDK DL DISCS WON'T BURN

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

TDK DL DISCS WON'T BURN

Postby suedotr » 04 Sep 2009, 03:35

Has anybody experienced problems with TDK DL discs not burning? I have successfully burnt Verbatim DL 8.5GB discs but when I use TDK brand, they will not burn. Any suggestions.
suedotr

Re: TDK DL DISCS WON'T BURN

Postby lucy » 04 Sep 2009, 07:47

Maybe TDK DL DISC isn't highly compatible with your burner, sometimes try to use slower burning speed may get better result. I am sorry we can't give you detailed instruction if there is no log file of our product, so please not try by yourself before we analyzing your log and give you some advice, just click Windows' Menu "Start"->"All Programs"->"Ideal DVD Copy"->"Export log" to export the 'IdealDVDCopy.gz' file, then email it to support@idealdvdcopy.com . Doing this can save your blank disc.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
lucy

Re: TDK DL DISCS WON'T BURN

Postby djkad » 12 Apr 2011, 16:05

If you have an unsuccesfully story with TDK DVD+R DL post here: Recorder name, Firmware version, Software name, Software version.
It can be useful for those that want to be sure about what they are going to buy.

Recorder Matshita Uj-842D (on sony vaio)
Firmware 1.01 (last version available provvided by sony)
Nero Burning Rom 6.6.0.18
No success
(KRAUN DVD +R DL Solved the problem)

Recorder Slimtype DVD A DS8A1H (on hp)
Firmware No firmware upgrade available
Nero Burning Rom 6.6.0.18
No success
djkad

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows