Get free license of Ideal DVD programs

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Get free license of Ideal DVD programs

Postby cloud » 06 May 2010, 03:45

NOTE: This activity is over!
Good News:

We just launch a license award plan. You may get a full license of Ideal DVD Copy, Ideal DVD to avi Converter, Ideal DVD to iPod Converter or Ideal DVD to PSP Converter just by a link to our homepage.

***Award Plan details:***
If you recommend our program on your blog, forum or any other social network space, we'll prsent you a free license of the program you recommend. This license can get free upgrades and support for lifetime, which is the same as the purchased one.

***How to get the free license:***
It's quite easy. Just email to webmaster@idealdvdcopy.com with the subject as "Get award of Ideal DVD Software", and tell us the link of the post you recommend our program, once we checked in the link, we'll send you the license to your email address within 24 hours.

***Attention:***
Please keep the post on your blog, forum or any other oscial network space for a long time. We'll check the link from time to time, don't remove it once you got a license from us. If we found the post is removed, we'll ban the license immediately. And we wish you can recommend our programs to your friends if you think they're really great.
Last edited by cloud on 06 Sep 2010, 01:25, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: change
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: Get free license of Ideal DVD programs

Postby surfer777 » 13 Jul 2010, 08:41

A wonderful idea may I ask if one places a link on their web site to your satisfaction would that qualify for the freebie.

regards surfer777
surfer777

Postby cloud » 14 Jul 2010, 02:21

That's depends on where you place that link on your website. If the link is very difficult to find, and your site doesn't have any traffic, I think that link is no use for us.

So, after placing our link on your website, just email to webmaster@idealdvdcopy.com, I'll confirm that link then email back your free code for the program you requested.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby fordprefect11 » 02 Sep 2010, 14:54

Hi,

I've only just found this page offering free licences and am devastated to have missed the end of August deadline.

As today is only the second of September, would you still offer a free licence if I were to create something on my Facebook page recommending your software?

Thanks

Abbie
fordprefect11

Postby cloud » 06 Sep 2010, 01:25

fordprefect11 wrote:Hi,

I've only just found this page offering free licences and am devastated to have missed the end of August deadline.

As today is only the second of September, would you still offer a free licence if I were to create something on my Facebook page recommending your software?

Thanks

Abbie

I'm very sorry that the activity is over, we don't present free license any more. :(
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows