what can I do?

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

what can I do?

Postby kery » 16 Apr 2010, 08:06

I can not copy 'New moon' and recently other DVDs, will you help? :|
kery

Re: what can I do?

Postby Willer » 16 Apr 2010, 08:27

We have fixed several editions of new moon and other new DVDs(You may visit Update Log in the right box of our homepage to learn the list of the fixed DVDs). Did you use Ideal DVD Copy? If so, you could first download v3.2.3 of Ideal DVD Copy from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy323.exe and install it, then open it and click the fire icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Check Update". After finishing update, the program will pop a window showing "Update Finished", then you can try to copy DVDs again.

If still any problem, it seems your version is a different one that we haven't met, please insert the original DVD in question into your drive then click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" and save it. Then please enclose the output file in an email and send this email to support@idealdvdcopy.com . We'll fix it and help you as soon as possible.

BTW, if you used other product, please let us know what it is.
Willer

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows