My firewall got stupid, please help anyone?

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

My firewall got stupid, please help anyone?

Postby astommalplalf » 03 Sep 2009, 11:43

Hi

I am a stupid when it comes to computers. I acquired a firewall...thing, that was from the uni I will go to. And after that and a full virus scan, I could no longer use ff or MSN messenger. I deleted them and downloaded them again, turned off-turned on my desktop pc thousands times, but nothing is working. I keep getting a message that something needs to be done with my fire wall and HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP ports.

Help any of you?

wow leveling guide
astommalplalf

Re: My firewall got stupid, please help anyone?

Postby lucy » 03 Sep 2009, 17:15

Maybe your firewall blocked msn, usually there is a setting on your firewall to let it go, and I am sorry we are not professional on this field, maybe you can contact the support of your firewall for help. Or you may do a searching via google, some one else may also meet the similar problem and reported the solution on the internet.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
lucy

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows