Narnia: Prince Caspian (solved)

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Narnia: Prince Caspian (solved)

Postby Wikkin » 28 Mar 2010, 03:50

Hi,

I am having difficulty backing up my copy of Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. The disc has many, many tracks, like many Disney movies do, and I've figured out that tracks 54 and 58 contain 'good' versions of the main movie. I try to copy 'Movie Only.' When I click 'Go,' I get an error that says, "The PCL file C160C1B8.PCL do not fit the DVD you are copying.' Any ideas?

Thanks a bunch,
Wik
Wikkin

Re: Narnia: Prince Caspian

Postby Wikkin » 28 Mar 2010, 03:58

I exported the BUZ file, if it helps:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wikkin

Postby cloud » 28 Mar 2010, 16:00

I'm sorry. It seems that you have copied the DVD with our old version before, and our program generated a PCL file for you. But since version 3.2.3, we use a different format of PCL file, and it can't read that file created by the old version.

I've just convert that file to the new format, now, please download this file to your desktop, and extract it, then you will get a C160C1B8.PCL file. Then click Image, click "Import PCL" to import it. And then try to copy the DVD again. If you still failed, please just export the log file to our support team by clicking "Export log file". Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Wikkin » 28 Mar 2010, 19:06

Works perfectly, thanks so much!

Wik
Wikkin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows