memory dump

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

memory dump

Postby jenjen2601 » 28 Oct 2011, 13:36

I noticed someone had the same problem back in July....I have the software on my desktop running windows 7 and it works fine. I installed it on my laptop, running windows 7, and I get the "blue screen"....then a memory dump and reboot. It happens everytime I open the program....any suggestions? Thanks
jenjen2601

Re: memory dump

Postby cloud » 28 Oct 2011, 16:37

Sorry to hear the news? Which program are you using? Ideal DVD Copy? If yes, after rebooting your computer, re-open it and then just click the Image on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main form, then click "Export log file" menu to export the log file to us. Then we'll give you some instructions to solve this issue.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: memory dump

Postby cloud » 13 Feb 2012, 09:48

We now know the issue is caused by our "internal burning engine 1". Please refer to viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8032&p=10764&hilit=blue+screen#p15284 to learn how to solve it.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows