DVD "Rango" copying

Here list the popular DVDs which have new protection and need the patch.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

DVD "Rango" copying

Postby cloud » 25 Jul 2011, 06:02

Rango is a very popular dvd in July. So far, we've removed copy protection in eight different editions.

We've uploaded all the decryption files for "Rango" to our server, and our programs can automatically access them, you needn't re-download our program.

If you still failed on this DVD, first ensure your computer is connected to internet, then make sure your anti-virus didn't block our program to access internet. You may add Ideal DVD Copy or Converters to the white list or trusted program list of your anti-virus software, or rip "Rango" without your anti-virus software running.

If you still can't copy "Rango" with the above settings, maybe your DVD is another edition we haven't met, please insert the DVD to your DVD drive, then send us the bup files of it. For Ideal DVD Copy, you may click Image, click "Export bup files" menu to export it.

Download link for our programs: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: DVD "Rango" copying

Postby tjk8200 » 02 Aug 2011, 22:53

Rango is not working I tried it last night and i will not copy.. for the Ideal DVD Copy program
tjk8200

Postby cloud » 06 Aug 2011, 14:25

Maybe your edition of "Rango" is another one which we haven't met. Please open Ideal DVD Copy, put the DVD to your DVD drive, then click the icon on the left top window of Ideal DVD Copy, click "Export bup files" menu, save the exported file and send it to us, we'll analyze it and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 17 Aug 2011, 07:44

So far, we've found and solved copy protection in 14 editions of "Rango".
cloud
Site Admin

Postby tjk8200 » 18 Aug 2011, 00:10

my kids took the movie to their mothers when then return it I will try to make a copy of it and thank you for trying to keep up to date as much as you can. I know some programs just don't do the updating as fast as here.
tjk8200

Postby cloud » 25 Aug 2011, 01:48

Today, solved another two editions of "Rango". So far, we solved 16 editions.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 14 Sep 2011, 07:05

Up till now, Ideal DVD Copy can copy 18 editions of "Rango".

And you also can use Ideal DVD Converters such as dvd to iPod/psp/iPad/MP4/Avi converter to rip 18 different editionds of "Rango" to avi, mp4, ipod, ipad, psp .... formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby CainT » 11 Sep 2012, 13:29

cloud, thanks for this program! I think this won't be extra on my pc!
CainT

Postby cloud » 11 Sep 2012, 16:46

CainT wrote:cloud, thanks for this program! I think this won't be extra on my pc!

:D
cloud
Site Admin

DVD "Rango" copying

Postby MichaelMurb » 24 Jun 2015, 16:15

I am copying off my computer using dvd shrink and when I view the movie it starts half way through. Never had this problem before. Any ideas???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MichaelMurb

Postby Willer » 30 Jun 2015, 07:10

MichaelMurb wrote:I am copying off my computer using dvd shrink and when I view the movie it starts half way through. Never had this problem before. Any ideas???

Maybe a false main movie title is chosen to copy? You may try to use our program to backup and check.
Willer

DVD "Rango" copying

Postby yarickpn » 19 Jul 2015, 07:56

Im sorry, but are you trying to be a total idiot on purpose? I ask for an application for burning/copying DVDs and you link me to a DVD player application that doesnt do any of the above.
yarickpn

Postby Willer » 21 Jul 2015, 03:00

yarickpn wrote:Im sorry, but are you trying to be a total idiot on purpose? I ask for an application for burning/copying DVDs and you link me to a DVD player application that doesnt do any of the above.

I'm not sure what you meant, I didn't link you to a DVD player application, I just suggested our program "a burning/copying software Ideal DVD Copy"(http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm ), because DVDshrink may chose a false main movie title to copy, so you got the random scenes.
Willer

DVD "Rango" copying

Postby MariskaKic » 13 May 2016, 15:43

I have a movie on DVD that I would like to import onto the ipad. I can only see how to to do this via buying the movie via iTunes. Is there a way to import ?
MariskaKic

Postby cloud » 16 May 2016, 08:30

MariskaKic wrote:I have a movie on DVD that I would like to import onto the ipad. I can only see how to to do this via buying the movie via iTunes. Is there a way to import ?

To import the movie onto iPad, it has to be in MP4 format. You may download Ideal DVD Ripper from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-ripper.htm to convert your DVD to MP4, then import it into your iPad.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to The Popular DVDs We Fixed