Paranormal Activity 2 copy problem

Here list the popular DVDs which have new protection and need the patch.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Re: Paranormal Activity 2 copy problem

Postby cloud » 09 Feb 2011, 12:58

I've just uploaded the decryption file for the DVD to our server. Please first ensure you have installed Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.5, you may download it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm . Then try to copy the DVD again and let me know the result. If you still failed, please re-export the log file to us. Thanks.

BTW, you may click the icon on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy, click "About Ideal..." to check the version you're using.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: Paranormal Activity 2 copy problem

Postby cloud » 15 Feb 2011, 04:03

Sorry I just found you have exported the bup files. Don't know why you still failed because I don't have the latest log file of yours. Now, please download the attachment, then save it to your desktop, unzip it, and then you will get a file named as D88E35A1.PCL, then follow the steps below to try again.

1) click the icon on the left corner of Ideal DVD Copy, click "Import PCL" to import the PCL file you just saved.
2) Insert the DVD and copy it again.

If you still failed, please re-export the log file to us by clicking "Export log file" menu, and then upload it here or send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to The Popular DVDs We Fixed