Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Here list the popular DVDs which have new protection and need the patch.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Postby cloud » 19 Sep 2010, 03:42

The DVD has a new copy protection. We have fixed it.
First, please ensure you have installed Ideal DVD Copy v3.2.4. This version can automatically visit our server to check the decryption file when copying the DVD. You may download it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy324.exe
But it will show a very large file size with "Entire disc" mode. Don't worry. It won't affect the quality of the copied DVD. When copying began, Ideal DVD Copy will scan the DVD fully to omit the fake chains. So, don' t puzzled by the compression rate.

So far, we've fixed three different editions of this DVD. If you failed on this DVD with version 3.2.4, please send us all the .bup files of the original DVD, then we'll fix it as soon as possible.

You may open Ideal DVD Copy, click Image, then click "Export bup files" to export them.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Postby cloud » 06 Oct 2010, 14:30

So far, we've fixed four different editions.
Among them, two is from region 1 and 4.
One is only for region 2. Another is for region 2,4 and 5.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby mattie » 06 Nov 2010, 20:58

I just downloaded this movie and burned to a disc. Not happy with the quality. Looks grainey, hit and miss, throughout the movie and almost shadow images of the people. Im useing the free version which I just downloaded today and have a less than year old HP laptop with a blueray player and also playing the movie on a blueray player as well. Both have the same results.
I am not trying to DL and burn a blueray disc, just a normal dvd. Any suggestions?
I have your PSP program and it rocks so Im sure this one should too. Thanks in advance.
mattie

Postby cloud » 07 Nov 2010, 14:36

The trial version is the same of the register version in function.

The DVD has a new copy protection, it seems you chose a wrong main movie to copy. And maybe your edition isn't one of those we fixed. Now, please keep the original DVD in your DVD drive, then click the icon on the left top window of Ideal DVD Copy, click "Export bup files", then you will get a .buz file, just save it and enclose it in your email, we'll fix it as soon as possible.

BTW, how about the original DVD? Have you played it on the same players?
cloud
Site Admin

Postby mattie » 09 Nov 2010, 00:03

I already pulled this disc out and closed the program would the Export bup files still work?

I did play the original dvd on the same blueray player and it looked great. The copy didnt play so well.
mattie

Postby cloud » 12 Nov 2010, 01:29

The "Export bup files" button can automatically export all the .bup files of the original DVD, if you have pull out the original DVD, that menu won't work. So now, please re-insert that DVD to your DVD drive, and then click the "Export bup files" button to export it to us, then we can know if this is a new edition.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to The Popular DVDs We Fixed