Twilight Saga New Moon

Here list the popular DVDs which have new protection and need the patch.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Twilight Saga New Moon

Postby cloud » 21 Mar 2010, 13:16

The DVD has new copy protection. So far, we've fixed four different editions and today we've modified them again. But we haven't received any feedback about the modified fixes, so we couldn't update them to our server to avoid wasting users' blank DVD. I've just attach them here, users can download and extract them to your PC. Then open Ideal DVD Copy, click Image, click "Import PCL" to import them one by one. And then follow the steps below to copy it to save your blank DVD:
1) Copy the DVD to your hard drive. Please choose "To hard disk..." from the "destination" dropdown list and select a folder on your hard drive as the target.
2) Playback the copied files to check if everything is OK, including the menu and extras. You may open the video_TS.ifo file under the VIDEO_TS folder to play it.

Please let me know if those files works well. And then re-export us the log file so that we can check it again and upload them to our server soon. Thanks. :)

BTW, if the copied files are OK, then you may burn it to blank DVD. You may choose "From hard disk..." from the "Source" dropdown list and select the "VIDEO_TS" folder on your hard drive as the source.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: Twilight Saga New Moon

Postby cloud » 21 Mar 2010, 14:29

Sorry. the PCL.zip I attached last time is wrong. I forgot to convert it to the correct format. I've re-uploaded it. This time it is correct.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 21 Mar 2010, 16:50

Users have reported those files work well. I've just uploaded them to our server. For v3.2.3 users, please just click Image, click "Check Update", then Ideal DVD Copy will automatically download the new fixed files of the DVD to your PC. When it is finished, you will get "Update finished" message. Then please try to copy the DVD again. You should get a perfect copy this time.

Any issue about the DVD, feel free to post here.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 22 Mar 2010, 07:42

Some users just reported that they can copy the DVD with "Entire disc" copy mode, but failed to compress the DVD to 4.7GB disc. Our programmer has analyzed the DVD again, and found there're too many audio data of the DVD, so our program wrongly estimated the compressed file size when compressing the DVD. Please try the following ways to re-compress the original DVD.
1) Click the "Configuration" button which is beside the "Start" button, click "Shrinking" tab, check "Custom", change 4482 to 4300. Then click "OK".
2) Compress the DVD again.

Please let me know if it works well this time.

BTW, the problem only happened with a few certain DVDs, if you still want to get better quality, I suggest you changed the value back after you finished burning the DVD.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 05 Apr 2010, 06:27

Just found some users download the PCL file here, in fact, I've uploaded them to our server. You may just click the icon on the left top window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Check Update", then all the fixes for the recent new DVDs will be automatically downloaded to your PC.

So far, we've fixed 5 different editions of "Twilight Saga: New Moon". To avoid some users still missed the PCL files, I updated them here.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to The Popular DVDs We Fixed