can't copy transformers 3?

Here list the popular DVDs which have new protection and need the patch.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

can't copy transformers 3?

Postby cloud » 23 Sep 2011, 16:51

Have trouble backup transformers 3: Dark of the Moon? Don't worry, Ideal DVD Copy can help you.

Ideal DVD Copy just added decryption files to remove copy protection found in the famous film transformers: Dark of the Moon. So far, we only receive report for region 1&4 edition. As usual, this movie must have a lot of other editions. If your DVD is the same region as we've fixed, please just download the latest version of Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.5 from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm and install it, then try to copy this DVD, you should succeed.

If your DVD is another edition or you still can't copy the DVD with version 3.2.5, please insert the troubled DVD "Dark of the Moon" to your DVD drive, click icon Image on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main form, then click "Export bup files", save the exported .buz file and send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll help you as soon as possible.

BTW, all Ideal DVD Converters also can rip transformers 3 to avi, ipod, ipad, itouch, mp4 format etc. And you may download the converters you need on http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm .
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: can't copy transformers 3?

Postby suhardi » 09 Oct 2011, 14:22

Dear Ideal DVD Customer Supports,

I have bought your software, so that I can copy my son favourite transformer 3 and keep it as the collection copy.

However, I hit the error while doing the Copy - Region 3 (Southeast Asia) -
Region 3 - Southeast Asia, South Korea, Republic of China (Taiwan), Hong Kong, Macau

Southeast Asia, South Korea, Republic of China (Taiwan), Hong Kong, Macau

After reading your website, with the excellent customer service guarantee that you will make it work within 1 day, I am hereby attached the buz. file as per the instruction and also send to support@idealdvdcopy.com

I look forward to hear and get the new update version of the excellent dvd tool - Ideal DVD Copy.

deal DVD Copy - Customer.
suhardi

Postby cloud » 10 Oct 2011, 05:38

Dear suhardi,

Thanks for your report the issue about region 3 transformers 3. We've uploaded the decryption file to our server, please re-open Ideal DVD Copy to copy the DVD again. You should succeed. Feel free to contact us if you still have any issue.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 14 Oct 2011, 02:34

So far, we've removed copy protection in the following editions of transformers 3:
Region 1,4
Region 4
two editions of region 3

There should be still a lot of other editions we haven't met. If you found your edition is different from above, just send us the bup files through Ideal DVD Copy "Export bup files" menu, then we'll fix it within one day.

Thanks for all users support!! :D
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 24 Oct 2011, 15:15

Today we solved another edition of Transformers 3 for region 2.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 01 Nov 2011, 09:24

Just fixed another edition of transformers 3 for region 2
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 07 Nov 2011, 09:21

Added decryption file for Transformers 3 (Region 2&5).
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 09 Nov 2011, 01:57

Just uploaded decryption file to remove copy protection in another edition for Transformers 3 (Region 4)
cloud
Site Admin

Postby harrydd » 02 Dec 2011, 08:46

[quote="cloud"]Have trouble backup transformers 3: Dark of the Moon? Don't worry, Ideal DVD Copy can help you.

[b]Ideal DVD Copy[/b] just added decryption files to remove copy protection found in the famous film transformers: Dark of the Moon. So far, we only receive report for region 1&4 edition. As usual, this movie must have a lot of other editions. If your DVD is the same region as we've fixed, please just download the latest version of Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.5 from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm and install it, then try to copy this DVD, you should succeed.

If your DVD is another edition or you still can't copy the DVD with version 3.2.5, please insert the troubled DVD "Dark of the Moon" to your DVD drive, click icon [img]http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/images/icon.gif[/img] on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main form, then click "Export bup files", save the exported .buz file and send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll help you as soon as possible.

BTW, all Ideal DVD Converters also can rip transformers 3 to avi, ipod, ipad, itouch, mp4 format etc. And you may download the converters you need on http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm .[/quote]

hey guys Tell me how Copy Transformers 3 in my DVD original
harrydd

Postby cloud » 02 Dec 2011, 09:06

harrydd wrote:hey guys Tell me how Copy Transformers 3 in my DVD original

Download and install Ideal DVD Copy, then follow the steps below to burn your transfomers 3 to a blank DVD:
1) launch ideal dvd copy
2) Insert your original transformers 3 to your dvd drive
3) Insert a blank dvd to your burner
4) Click "Start" button to begin copying

After you get a successful message, that means the copy is finished, then you can playback it to check if it is a good copy.

If you still have any issue, feel free to post here.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to The Popular DVDs We Fixed