Converted video very grainy.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Converted video very grainy.

Postby yorbor2005 » 09 Sep 2014, 21:34

I found this software, and have tried to convert some videos. But the resulting videos are very grainy when compared to the dads they came from. How can I correct this? I am using the 'apple TV' profile and have tried to increase the resolution, changed the Deinterlace Mode to 'weave', and the resize mode to 'supersampling. These changes were done after attempting the original settings.

I absolutely love the ease of use of this program and would purchase it in a heartbeat if I can get this resolution issue figured out.

Thank you
yorbor2005

Re: Converted video very grainy.

Postby Willer » 12 Sep 2014, 07:38

Thank for your interest in our product. So you mean when you playing the ripped file on the big screen TV, you got grainy video? what about when you playing the video on the computer in the smaller screen?
Willer

Postby yorbor2005 » 19 Sep 2014, 20:22

It is grainy on both computer screen playback as well as big screen.
yorbor2005

Postby Willer » 24 Sep 2014, 10:19

yorbor2005 wrote:It is grainy on both computer screen playback as well as big screen.

Please send us a small grainy file(not larger than 8MB), you can rip a short clip from the same DVD in problem, and also click the File menu from the Menu bar of IdealMacDVDRipper and click "Export Log File" to export a file and send the output file to us. You can send this in this forum or email to mac support team macsupport@idealdvdcopy.com
Willer

Return to Questions from Users