How to convert bluray movie to iPad or iPod device

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

How to convert bluray movie to iPad or iPod device

Postby cloud » 28 Feb 2011, 04:45

Bluray disc is popular more and more, but our own bluray ripper is still in developing. Maybe some users can't wait to rip his bluray movies to mp4 format, so that he can put it on the iPad or iPod device. So here I recommend a bluray ripper of our partner to you.

The bluray ripper I recommend is Pavtube bluray ripper. Our partner has fully tested this bluray ripper and give you objective review. You may visit http://www.bluraydvdrippersoft.com/pavt ... review.htm to learn the detailed review and download this bluray ripper to have a try. On this site, they offer a discount price at 20% off for you to get it.

You may first download the latest version and install it, then refer to the following steps to learn how to rip bluray disc to iPad or iPod format.

1.Run Pavtube blu-ray ripper. And insert a bluray disc to your bluray dvd drive.
2.Click "BD/DVD Rom" button to load the bluray disc.
3.Select the "Title", proper subtitle and audio track. You can preview it first to check if it is the right title, subtitle and audio track.
4. Choose "iPad" profile from the "Format" dropdown list.
5. Change the output directory. You may click Image to choose a folder on your hard drive as the target.
6.Click "Convert" button to begin ripping.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Ideal DVD Software.Forum • Post a reply

Postby Evaksvop » 05 Mar 2011, 11:44

I was trying to copy Daybreakers today and there is a read error. Can you let me know if they are working on a fix for it? Thanks

:(
Evaksvop

Re: How to convert bluray movie to iPad or iPod device

Postby cloud » 05 Mar 2011, 14:48

What exact message did you get? I'll write to them and give you an answer as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Tech Guide from us