can not shrink

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

can not shrink

Postby heib » 03 Feb 2010, 16:51

can anyone help me? I just downloaded the dvd copy program and ran it a few times...works good. However, when I try to shrink the copy file size down to the two presets, I get a windows error message and the program shuts down. Message looks like this: roblem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: IdealDVDCopy.exe
Application Version: 3.2.1.0
Application Timestamp: 4ab9ce4c
Fault Module Name: IdealDVDCopy.exe
Fault Module Version: 3.2.1.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ab9ce4c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00038e1a
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 45b3
Additional Information 2: 1cf3efab6be3695ad51b8549fdf919f9
Additional Information 3: e626
Additional Information 4: bb4a00fc02af084a8ac4c8d17ac26fa2

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= ... cid=0x0409
Whats up?
heib
heib

Re: can not shrink

Postby cloud » 04 Feb 2010, 01:00

Maybe the DVD has a special structure or other things cause our program crashed when shrinking. Now, please first download the latest version V3.2.2 from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/IdealDVDCopy322.exe and install it. Then close all other large application, only run Ideal DVD Copy to shrink the DVD again. If your problem persists, please then try the following steps to ensure it's not caused by system environment:
1) Copy the DVD to your computer without shrink.
Choose "To hard disk..." from the "destination" dropdown list and select a folder on your hard drive as the target. And please click "NO" when our program prompts you to compress or not.
2) Shrink the copied DVD from hard drive.
Please choose "From hard disk..." from the "source" dropdown list and select the "VIDEO_TS" folder on your hard drive as the source. Please click "YES" when our program prompts you to compress or not.

Let me know if the above way works, otherwise, please send us all .bup files of the original DVD. You may click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" and save it. Then please enclose the exported files in the email. We'll analyze it and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows