Version number

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Version number

Postby bwork53 » 23 Jan 2010, 02:19

I don't think this question has already been asked, so maybe I am concerned over nothing .
How can I check which version I have?
I have upgraded to 3.2.2, but when I check the properties of IdealDVDCopy.exe it still says the version is 3.2.1 and the created and modified dates are in November and September.
I am not complaining, I just want to make sure I am not missing something.
bwork53

Re: Version number

Postby cloud » 24 Jan 2010, 09:07

You may open Ideal DVD Copy, click Image, then click "About Ideal..." to know the exact version of it.

The .exe file of Ideal DVD Copy is compiled in last Sep, and I'm sorry that we forgot to change it's version number to 3.2.2. Since last Sep, we didn't change .exe file, only add some fixes for the new DVDs. Because there are only minor fixes, we updated our program without changing the version number. To ensure your version can copy the latest new DVD, please re-download Ideal DVD Copy from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm and install it. And I recommend you check our website once a week to see if there's a fix for new DVD.

BTW, in next version, we'll add "auto-update anti-copy protection module" function, then you needn't check our site from time to time. And we've finished that version, but we're testing it.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows