Hi how can i get copy HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE...

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Hi how can i get copy HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE...

Postby adripilin » 19 Aug 2009, 18:06

I bought hannah montana the movie....but i can make a full copy ..,or just main movie....no work iand i try because my daughter all movies scratched or lost.....can i copy or use oher way o software...
adripilin

Re: Hi how can i get copy HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE...

Postby cloud » 20 Aug 2009, 05:02

We've just updated Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.1 beta version to fix the DVD. Please download it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/IdealDVDCopy321b.exe to have a try. If you still failed, please send us all .bup files of the original DVD. You may keep the original DVD in your DVD drive, then click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, click "Export bup files" and save it. Then please send the exported files to support@idealdvdcopy.com . We'll analyze them and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Willer » 28 Aug 2009, 15:25

We also updated the fixed file for HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE into the official vesion "3.2.1". Everybody can also download version 3.2.1 from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy321.exe to copy this movie successfully.
Willer

Postby Willer » 09 Sep 2009, 09:55

Everybody, we again updated Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.1 on Sep. 9 to copy more new protected DVDs like Adventureland, Earth, Race to Witch Mountain, Crank 2, American Son etc. Please re-download v3.2.1 to copy your DVDs.

If you have another one that our latest version failed to copy, you may export us the .buz file from the original DVD with the way posted by Cloud. We will release the fixed version quickly.
Willer

Postby Willer » 17 Sep 2009, 11:46

Everybody, we again updated Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.1 on Sep. 17 to copy more new protected DVDs like The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Adventures In Wonderland, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Wild, The Scrubs Season 8 etc. Please re-download v3.2.1 to copy your DVDs.

If you have another one that our latest version failed to copy, you may export us the .buz file from the original DVD with the way posted by Cloud. We will release the fixed version quickly.
Willer

Postby Willer » 13 Oct 2009, 11:54

Everybody, we again updated Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.2 on Oct. 13 to copy more new protected DVDs like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Proposal, Imagine That, I Hate Valentine's Day, Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Fifth Season etc. Please re-download v3.2.2(http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy322.exe ) to copy your DVDs.

Willer

Postby Willer » 19 Oct 2009, 14:58

Everybody, we again updated all our programs on Oct. 19 to copy the popular new DVD "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen(region 1, Single-Disc Edition)". You may go to http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm to get the updates.
Willer

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows