Having issues with copying and proper sequence

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Having issues with copying and proper sequence

Postby kdhami » 17 Nov 2009, 16:44

Hi! I have been using this software since August and until last month had no problems. My husband is overseas and I have been making copies from our DVD collection to send to him.

Transformers, Taken, Deja Vu and GI Joe are lastest ones I have tried to copy. I do not receive any error messages and the process "appears" correct and smooth. Unfortunately, I mailed Transformers, DejaVu and Taken to him and he is the one who alerted me to the problem.

The movie quality is good but the problem is that the chapters are not in a proper sequence, meaning that when played the copy it starts with like the midle of the movie then it goes to the begining etc.

With Deja Vu it went back and forth between the movie and the commentary. which I didn't copy. I am only copy the main movie from the original disc purchased.

I have downloaded the latest version and even tried it on different computers i.e. our PC vs the laptop.

Help Please!

Thank you! Kelly
kdhami

Re: Having issues with copying and proper sequence

Postby Willer » 19 Nov 2009, 01:36

I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. The out of problem is caused by the new protection which is more and more popular recently. Such protection makes several false program chains. And if a false one was chosen to copy, you will meet such problem. And we already fixed some movies like Tranformers 2, UP, GI Joe etc(you can refer to our Top post on viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4 to learn the DVD list that we already fixed). And you can install the Nov. 11 version from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm and install it, then try to copy your movies again.

(to save your blank disc, I suggest you copy to hard drive first. You may choose "To hard disk..." from the "destination" dropdown list and select a folder on your hard drive as the target. After finish, you may playback the copied DVD on hard disk to check if the sequence of main movie is ok(to check the copied DVD, you may open VIDEO_TS.IFO file under VIDEO_TS folder by your DVD player software). If it is OK, you may then burn it.(You may choose "From hard disk..." from the "source" dropdown list and select the "VIDEO_TS" folder of the copied DVD on your hard drive as the source to burn.)

And if still failed to copy with the Nov. 11 version, your movie is a new one that we haven't met and fixed, please insert the original DVD into your drive and click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" and save a .buz file. Then please enclose this file in the email and send it to our support team "support@idealdvdcopy.com". We'll give you the solution at once.

More information about this new protection, you may view my another post on viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28 .
Willer

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows