quesion about GI JOE

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

quesion about GI JOE

Postby loco007 » 17 Nov 2009, 06:34

hello everyone im new here and i like to ask a few questions, im trying this nice software and it seems to work but, i decided to only copy the movie by itself this way i canget the best copy or best quality of it, just like other programs on the market and my final result is a good quality but my only problem is that the chapters are not in a proper sequence, meaning that when i play the copy it starts with like the midle of the movie then it goes to the begining etc... im not sure what went wrong or if this is something that needs to be fixed.

thanks for your help.
loco007

Re: quesion about GI JOE

Postby Willer » 19 Nov 2009, 01:24

The out of problem is caused by the new protection which is more and more popular. Such protection makes several false program chains. And if a false one was chosen to copy, you will meet such problem. And we already fixed three editions of GI JOE. Did you install the Nov. 11 version of our program to copy this DVD? If not, please first download the latest version from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm and install it, then try to copy again.

(to save your blank disc, I suggest you copy to hard drive first. You may choose "To hard disk..." from the "destination" dropdown list and select a folder on your hard drive as the target. After finish, you may playback the copied DVD on hard disk to check if the sequence of main movie is ok(to check the copied DVD, you may open VIDEO_TS.IFO file under VIDEO_TS folder by your DVD player software). If it is OK, you may then burn it.(You may choose "From hard disk..." from the "source" dropdown list and select the "VIDEO_TS" folder of the copied DVD on your hard drive as the source to burn.)

And if still failed to copy with the Nov. 11 version, your edition may be another different one that we haven't met and fixed, please insert the original DVD into your drive and click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" and save a .buz file. Then please enclose this file in the email and send it to our support team "support@idealdvdcopy.com". We'll give you the solution at once.

More information about this new protection, you may view my another post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28 .
Willer

Re: quesion about GI JOE

Postby Willer » 23 Nov 2009, 13:00

The volume name of the fixed editions:
GI_JOE_AC (G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra)
GI_JOE_RESOLUTE (G.I. Joe: Resolute)
GI_JOE_ASIA (region 3)
Willer

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows