Hey Everyone, I new and have a Problem

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Hey Everyone, I new and have a Problem

Postby Robertsam12 » 14 Nov 2009, 20:03

Just D/Led the new DVD copy 3.2.2. when I try to copy the movie "Imagine That" both full dvd and just movie I get a error. There is no scratches and the dvd is new. when I checked to see if I had the right dvd copy it says this:

Ideal DVD Copy Version 3.2.2
Build: Sept 23 2009 15:28:41

Is this the lastest? Because I was reading fixes as of nov 11.

and last hi to everyone.

thx for the help
Robertsam12

Re: Hey Everyone, I new and have a Problem

Postby Willer » 16 Nov 2009, 14:36

I'm sorry. When we do a biggish upgrade, we will change the version number and build date(which is from the created date of one installation file IdealDVDCopy.exe). To copy new protected DVDs, we just updated some minor files, so we don't change version number and build date. So at present the latest version number is v3.2.2 and the build date is Sept 23 2009 15:28:41. But the latest update date on v3.2.2 is Nov. 11. If you are sure you already downloaded the Nov. 11 version and installed it, but still failed to copy "Imagine That", maybe you met other problems, please insert the original DVD into your drive and click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" and save a .buz file. Then please enclose this file in the email and send it to our support team "support@idealdvdcopy.com". We'll give you some advice as soon as possible.
Willer

Re: Hey Everyone, I new and have a Problem

Postby Robertsam12 » 16 Nov 2009, 17:54

thx Willer, I send it right away
Robertsam12

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows