Slight pulsing of video on playback of ripped copy

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Slight pulsing of video on playback of ripped copy

Postby Badger » 09 Jan 2011, 00:36

Hi,

I just downloaded the trial version (Ver 3.2.4 / VERSION=50463744) and ripped two DVDs to see how well it worked. At first everything looked great, but after watching the ripped copy for a little while I noticed that in low light scenes, there appears to be slight video pulsing in the dim parts of the scenes that I can not see when playing back the original DVD. This pulsing is at about once per second on the first DVD that I ripped, and about 3 times per second on the second one.

I've swapped between the original DVD and the copy many times now and it definitely doesn't happen on the originals.

Any ideas what is going on? I have saved the logs if it helps.

Steve.
Badger

Re: Slight pulsing of video on playback of ripped copy

Postby hotelife » 10 Jan 2011, 02:19

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We need more information to study your problem, please insert the original dvd in your drive, then click the icon on the top left of the program, then choose "export bup files"(do same with the second dvd too), finally attach the files to support@idealdvdcopy.com. We'll analyze them and give you more advice.
hotelife

Re: Slight pulsing of video on playback of ripped copy

Postby cloud » 10 Jan 2011, 05:06

Sorry, we also need the bup files for the copied DVD. If you just copied it to your hard drive, then you may click "From hard disk..." to choose the VIDEO_TS folder of the copied DVD as the source, then click "Export bup files" menu from the left top corner to export them. And then tell us the exact playback time when the vedio pulsed. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows