hard time recording.

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

hard time recording.

Postby dseamons » 09 Dec 2010, 00:09

Hi all, I am new to the form so I havent had time to read all the posts yet. The problem is this: i will install a movie to be recorded in the drive and it will read the disk fine. it will keep a copy on my HD also. then I can burn it to a disk (r-) and everything works fine. But if i try to burn another disk from the HD it gives me a message that there is not enough room on the (r-) disk. I have not been able to burn any from the HD. They will play just fine with the medea player. please help this newbeee. thanks.
dseamons

Re: hard time recording.

Postby cloud » 09 Dec 2010, 00:49

Sorry for the issue. Now, please click the icon on the left top window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export log file", save the exported file to your desktop, and email it to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll analyze it and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows