netgear push2tv

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

netgear push2tv

Postby davemyers » 22 May 2010, 02:49

hi i got an new pc win7 64 bit the new toshiba lap top it came with netgear push to tv built in my lap top and a small boxs for my tv rca and hdmi jacks when im on line it show up great on my tv when i put a dvd in my pc sound comes out my tv but no pic...do u guys got some thing that i can put in my lap top so i could watch dvd thru my lap top thanks dave
davemyers

Re: netgear push2tv

Postby cloud » 24 May 2010, 14:46

Maybe you didn't install a proper codec on your laptop. Try ffdshow, you may download it from http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs_and_filters/ffdshow.cfm and then install it. Then have a try.

Please let me know the result. If you still failed, tell me which player software you used to play your DVD on laptop and its version number, then I'll give you further help.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows