Can avatar be ripped?

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Re: Can avatar be ripped?

Postby tuna » 24 May 2010, 05:29

yes it works on Avatar i did this movie two weeks ago rip to hard drive then burn to disk with slyfoxs clonedvd2 :lol:
tuna

Postby cloud » 24 May 2010, 10:18

chiuchimu wrote:I just tried. No it can't rip Avatar. Need an update.

We've analyzed the DVD and found it isn't special. Which program are you using, Ideal DVD Copy or Ideal Converter? Please send us the log file of our program, then we'll give you further help.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 24 May 2010, 12:48

tuna wrote:yes it works on Avatar i did this movie two weeks ago rip to hard drive then burn to disk with slyfoxs clonedvd2 :lol:

Glad to hear the good news, which copy mode did you use to copy "Avatar"? Please also send us your log file of Ideal DVD Copy, you may click the Image,then click "Export log file" to export it. Thus, we can tell other users to try your way. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby tuna » 26 May 2010, 01:51

Ideal DVD Copy 323 rip the movie to your hard drive I have done this movie using image burn , nero recode and dvdclone2 they all work to back up this movie best to use dl disk or two disk set up it will look great ,good luck to all

:D
tuna

Postby cloud » 26 May 2010, 03:47

Thanks. In fact, Ideal DVD Copy can help you backup DVd to blank DVD directly, why not use it to burn? :?:
cloud
Site Admin

Postby tuna » 26 May 2010, 15:19

Just an old habit from using other programs monkey and the fox with sheep, as most my backups I like the iso format in the monkey program which I use to back up Avatar to two disk , but lately I have been using sheep to back up movies because to me it just seems the volume is just a bit louder for my old ears :lol: . Putting Avatar on a 4.7 disk does not due it justice , it just cheaper to burn this movie to 2 single layer disk than a dl disk, I use your buring engine for the lovely bones movie and it came out great main movie only . The rookies can rip ideal copy 323 to hard drive then use VCL to watch movie to see if any problems on the file before they burn to disk 8-)
tuna

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows