Burn DVD to ISO Image on HD???

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Burn DVD to ISO Image on HD???

Postby AT78613 » 24 Mar 2010, 20:50

This is more a question than anything else, but I was wondering if there are plans to add a feature to Burn to an ISO image on your HD in the future. I usually burn my DVD's to ISO and them I can mount them as a virtual drive so I can convert them. I can also use the ISO's on my XBOX or O!Play network that I run at home. If this product could burn to an ISO image on my HD then it would actually cover all the requirements I have been looking for. I think it would be great feature to add to the product.
AT78613

Re: Burn DVD to ISO Image on HD???

Postby cloud » 25 Mar 2010, 02:46

Yes, we are planning to add this feature in nex version, and we'll release it in about July.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby AT78613 » 25 Mar 2010, 03:02

Thanks for the update. I have a lot of friend who have started converting DVD's to ISO's for the purpose of making backups of the DVD's for kids as well as MP4's for protable devices. I stumbled across this app and found that with the features included it was very similar to DVD Shrink (which I have used for years). My problem is that I have really began to see an increase on the copy protection strength, which is a little annoying, considering I am trying to make use copies of my own personal DVD's. I have spent a lot of money on DVD's and will most likely continue to do so, so I should have the right to manipulate the video for whatever personal use I choose.

Thanks for taking the time to put together a very nice capable, yet simple software solution. I will watch for the update.
AT78613

Postby vbarr54 » 10 Jul 2010, 19:37

Hi: How close are you getting to that update for creating ISOs?
Thanks
Vic
vbarr54

Postby cloud » 12 Jul 2010, 03:16

I'm sorry that the plan was delayed because we're working on blu-ray DVD. Don't worry, I'll arrange it soon, I'll give you a beta version at the end of this month. Trust me!
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 27 Jul 2010, 09:25

vbarr54 wrote:Hi: How close are you getting to that update for creating ISOs?
Thanks
Vic

Hello, we've just finished this update. Please download it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy324.exe to have a try. If you meet any issue, don't foget to export the log file to us, then we'll fix it as soon as possible.

BTW, we'll release this version within a week.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby vbarr54 » 27 Jul 2010, 10:54

Thanks. I will give it a try this week.
vbarr54

Postby cloud » 25 Aug 2010, 01:43

vbarr54 wrote:Thanks. I will give it a try this week.

Hello. We found the version I gave you still have some bugs, we've fixed them and release the official version 3.2.4 yesterday. Have you got the newsletter from us? If yes, please re-download it and install it to try again. If you found any bugs, feel free to contact us at support@idealdvdcopy.com.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby vbarr54 » 25 Aug 2010, 15:08

Thanks for all your hard work
vbarr54

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows