Update the download like please.

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Update the download like please.

Postby transferml » 17 Mar 2010, 03:29

update the download link for DVD to AVi converter.
Last i downloaded was 3-16 at 9:15 pm MST

still has the Feb 2010 Build -

dvd2avi.jpg

Thanks. :)

I just bought Princess and the Frog, want to rip a copy to my Hard Drive so i can stream the avi to my PS3, through WMP.
Also, when is 5.1 audio going to be supported.
And, when are you going to allow the configuration to increase the Video bitrate to 5k? it tops out at 2500 now.

Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
transferml

Re: Update the download like please.

Postby cloud » 17 Mar 2010, 06:13

Thanks for the info! ;)

The fixes for new DVDs are only individual files, we needn't modify the .exe file. We just wizard them with the .exe file together, so the date of the .exe file is still old. But we'll modify the date on the download page. So just pay attention to the date on download page or the update news in the forum to know if you need to re-download.

As for the bitrate, 2500 is very high. If you set it over 2500, there's no help to improve the video quality, on the contrary, it will reduce the ripping speed. So we limit it to 2500. We'll consider removing this limitation in next version. At present, you may use external codec like divx 7 to rip, then you may set the bitrate to 4854 which is the highest value it supports.

As for keeping 5.1 audio track, we'll realize it in next version too.

Thanks for your seggestions.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows