take a look at "Case 39"

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

take a look at "Case 39"

Postby temporary » 14 Feb 2011, 07:47

also, let users manually update to the latest anti-copy protection modules.
temporary

Re: take a look at "Case 39"

Postby temporary » 14 Feb 2011, 08:30

OK, so I found out the logo in the top left lets me manually update.
I did that. It said "successfully updated".

However, I'm still running into a problem that's supposed to have been solved with a 2/09/2011 update.
How do I verify that I have the 2/10/2011 update ?

I suggest showing this info in the "about" window.

thanks for listening!
awesome app!
temporary

Re: take a look at "Case 39"

Postby cloud » 15 Feb 2011, 05:10

Sorry we wouldn't show that information in "about..."

At any time, you can click "Check update" to download the new decryption files, if there is, it will automatically download all from our server.

In the latest version 3.2.5, we've improved the message in "check update" module. Once you get "Updated finished" message you can click "Check update" menu again, then it will say "No updates avaible". In this case, if you still failed to copy the DVD we stated that we've solved, that mostly means your edition is another one which we haven't met. You may keep the DVD in your DVD drive, then click the icon on the left corner of ideal DVD Copy, click "Export bup files", then send us the exported files, we'll give you a solution within 24 hours.

How about case 39, did you fail to copy it or the copied DVD has some issue? If it's the former, please follow the instructions above to export the bup files to us, if it's the later, decribe your issue in detail, then export the log file to us. Thanks.

BTW, in version 3.2.5, even if you don't update the decryptin file manually, when copying a protected DVDs, our program will also check our server first to see if there's a solution. That means, you needn't manually update it since this version.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Questions from Users