Italian people and Ideal DVD

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Italian people and Ideal DVD

Postby jump » 17 Feb 2012, 21:48

It's not easy for Italian people find Ideal Dvd. Most of us use competitive software because don't know Ideal DVD. Actually I'm trying to promote the software to all my friends because for me is the best sofware and until now I have never found a DVD that I can't copy with it. You should try to improve communication to spread Ideal DVD in Italy. I repeat the text in italian for those who don't know english
non è facile per gli italiani trovare Ideal DVD. Molti di noi usano altri software perchè non conoscono Ideal DVD. Attualmente sto tentando di promuovere il software ai miei amici perchè per me è il migliore e fino ad oggi non ho trovato nessun dvd impossibile da copiare con esso. Dovreste cercare di migliorare la comunicazione per diffondere il software in Italia.
jump

Re: Italian people and Ideal DVD

Postby cloud » 18 Feb 2012, 10:32

Thanks. :lol:

Because we don't understand Italian, so didn't spread it on Italian websites or social network.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Questions from Users