Expand Settings

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Expand Settings

Postby aiden » 24 Jul 2010, 18:59

Expand settings so I am able to set my own defaults for "Copy Movie: Main Movie Only", "Destination:", "Shrink".

I copy my movies the same way every time and every time I copy I have to reset these settings. I would also like to stop the popups for number of copies, what language, am I sure I want to shrink this DVD. I would like to be able to manipulate all these items in setup as my default and stop all the popups, is this possible?

aiden

Re: Expand Settings

Postby cloud » 26 Jul 2010, 09:03

Thanks for your suggestion.

In the current version, you can click "configuration" button which is beside "Start" button, then click "Shrinking" tab, check "Always shrink to fit for 4.7GB disc", then our program won't prompt you to compress or not every time you copy a DVD, it will automatically compress it. In the coming v3.2.4 version, we'll add "Never Shrink" option.

For your other demands, such as keep copy mode, set the favorite audio track and subtitle, number of backup copies, I've written them down, and we'll add them in the future version, maybe in v3.2.5.

Once we finish that version, I'll notify you.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Expand Settings

Postby Sheilapt » 24 Feb 2016, 23:15

ok, thank you for your quick reply.
how about registry locations for the settings?
thanks either way,
B
Sheilapt

Re: Expand Settings

Postby cloud » 25 Feb 2016, 02:04

The settings of our software is not stored in the registry table of the system, but just a file of the software. And whatever you change will be written to that file. So you can just refer to the configuration setting.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Expand Settings

Postby StevenPax » 28 Feb 2016, 10:00

I dont think its that SW is bad at intrigue, its just that it really shines at pulp action. And there may well be other systems that really shine at intrigue.
StevenPax

Expand Settings

Postby DanielFah » 11 Mar 2016, 00:03

They are both DLLs - there is no way to access this via a trick
Only via screen icon - or via Start Menu Settings Today -> second tab "Items", then click the "Options" button.
DanielFah

Return to Questions from Users