Version and/or build number of program

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Version and/or build number of program

Postby surfer777 » 11 Jul 2010, 17:48

Would it be possible to add a version number and/or build number to the program. This way updates are more visible.

regards surfer777
surfer777

Re: Version and/or build number of program

Postby cloud » 12 Jul 2010, 03:30

Thanks for your feedback. In fact, we've done it.

In our current versions, the built date is bundled with every version. That means, when the built date is changed, the version number will be changed at the same time. For our programs, you may click "About..." menu to see the version number and built date.

And since the current version, we'll only upload decryption files to our server and won't update our setup file at all. So if you want to get the latest decryption files, you should click "Check Update" to get them. You may visit viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4&start=60#p1802 to learn how to do that in our programs.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby surfer777 » 16 Aug 2010, 21:30

I thank you for this guideline , would you believe I have never clicked the icon in the top left hand corner. Now I have been using your program for over 3 years and have informed others of this easy to use and extremely productive software. Many thanks
surfer777

Postby hotelife » 31 Dec 2010, 02:02

Thank you for your suggestion, we'll consider whether to add this in the future version. BTW, as cloud mentioned, you may click the "SMOER" icon on the left top of the program, then choose about to see the exact version.
hotelife

Return to Questions from Users