How to copy P90X3 correctly - avoid pink screen

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

How to copy P90X3 correctly - avoid pink screen

Postby Willer » 01 Apr 2014, 08:33

We fixed the popular protected DVDs P90X3 series (NTSC). To make sure you can correctly copy this DVD with Ideal DVD Copy for WINDOWS,

1. please use the version later than 4.3.0 and copy from the original commercial DVD(not from a copied DVD created by other software).

2. your program can access our server(to store the decryption files for newly-protected DVDs) normally through internet, so when using our program, please:
1)make sure your computer where you run our program is connected to the internet properly and the network status is good.
2)make your anti-virus or firewall software allow our internet access. And we suggest you add our program "IdealDVDCopy.exe" to their white list.

3. don't run other any other DVD decrypter like AnyDVD, DVD43, DVDFabpasskey, DVDregionfree. Our program can decrypt DVD alone, you don't need them. On the contrary, they can conflict with our program. Please quit other DVD decrypter before using our program.

You can download the latest version of our programs in http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm .

Any problem, just contact our support team support@idealdvdcopy.com .
Willer

Re: How to copy P90X3 correctly - avoid pink screen

Postby Willer » 09 Sep 2014, 07:51

The tip for copying such protection DVD P90X3 in our MAC DVD Copier:

if you just use "Main Movie" Copy mode to copy main movie title(s) of P90X3, there is no problem. But if you want to copy the full disc, there's need to do an extra step, you need to copy the full disc to hard drive first, after finish this copying, we need you to send us(macsupport@idealdvdcopy.com ) VIDEO_TS.IFO file of the copied DVD on hard drive. Then we will send you some modified files to transfer to the copied DVD folder, then you can get main movie of the full disc backup to play, then you can burn from the modified copied DVD folder to get a correct copy.
Willer

Postby Willer » 09 Sep 2014, 07:55

Also with the patches for P90X3 series, they can remove all the false titles, so you can get the true/correct titles to rip in all our DVD Converters or DVD Rippers, no matter mac or windows products.
Willer

How to copy P90X3 correctly avoid pink screen

Postby IustinLtow » 02 Nov 2015, 15:36

Im trying to create a copy of Aliens vs Predator 2 for my other computer but it has SecuRom protecting it. Ive tried CloneCD, and also RAW, but none seem to work. How would I burn it??
IustinLtow

Re: How to copy P90X3 correctly avoid pink screen

Postby Willer » 06 Nov 2015, 02:42

IustinLtow wrote:Im trying to create a copy of Aliens vs Predator 2 for my other computer but it has SecuRom protecting it. Ive tried CloneCD, and also RAW, but none seem to work. How would I burn it??

Sorry, it is a game disc? if so, we can not copy game format. If it is a dvd-video format disc, you can try our Ideal DVD Copy(http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-copy.htm ).
Willer

Postby rpmnhjm » 18 Mar 2016, 12:42

I have Cize which is also a BB product, I am not having any luck making a copy of it. Any suggestions.
rpmnhjm

Postby cloud » 21 Mar 2016, 03:41

rpmnhjm wrote:I have Cize which is also a BB product, I am not having any luck making a copy of it. Any suggestions.

Please keep the original DVD as source, then click the icon on the top left of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" to export a .buz file and send it to our support at support@idealdvdcopy.com . We will help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Tech Guide from us