Ideal DVD Ripper beta version is out

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Re: Ideal DVD Ripper beta version is out

Postby cloud » 26 Jul 2012, 23:07

If so, the dvd has new protection and you chose a wrong title to rip. Please use Ideal DVD Copy to send us the bup files. And also send us the log file of Ideal DVD Ripper by clicking windows' menu start-->all pograms->Ideal Media Solution->Export log menu. We'll check it. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 28 Jul 2012, 17:22

Cloud everything seemed fine when i put the movie into my ipod 2. But sometimes when im watching the movie the picture tends to mess up like it gets blocky sometimes. This happen on 2 movies, LOCKOUT and American Reunion. I re-ripped both movies again and the samething happens,not at the same spot but it does happen.
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 29 Jul 2012, 13:59

Thanks for your feedback. Please use ideal dvd copy to send us the bup files for the two dvds. You may click Image, then click "Export bup files" menu to export them.

And also send us the log file of Ideal DVD Ripper. You may click windows menu start->all programs->Ideal Media Solution->Export log to get it.

We'll check it and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 29 Jul 2012, 16:03

cloud wrote:Thanks for your feedback. Please use ideal dvd copy to send us the bup files for the two dvds. You may click Image, then click "Export bup files" menu to export them.

And also send us the log file of Ideal DVD Ripper. You may click windows menu start->all programs->Ideal Media Solution->Export log to get it.

We'll check it and help you as soon as possible.

The 2 Movies i have are back ups i made with ideal dvd copy do i still send them?
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 30 Jul 2012, 00:18

If so, please first send us the log file of Ideal DVD Ripper. Thanks.
cloud
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Updates for Ideal Media Solution